FEATURING. . . . . . . . Outstanding Dallas Malpractice Attorneys
Presented For: Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Student Nurses,
Medical Students, Law Students and Health Related Professionals
Program Objectives: At the completion of this offering, the Participant should be able to:
1) Identify how standards of care regulate nursing practice.
2) Identify criteria for establishing negligence in the practice of nursing.
3) State the necessity for complete and accurate charting.
4) Describe legal implications of professional nursing practice.
5) Define basic legal terminology relevant to nurse negligence cases.
The Simulation User Network (SUN) is a collaborative forum that facilitates user meetings, newsletters, and a dedicated website to create, share and apply content specific to patient simulation. Your local Laerdal representative Rick DesMarteau, would like to cordially invite you to attend this SUN Conference.
The purpose of this conference is to enhance the knowledge and skills by providing an update on current trends, research, and methodologies in manikin-based education.
Don't miss out on this informative opportunity! There is no fee for this event. Lunch will be provided by Laerdal Medical.